The following terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern the provision by Income Way INC (“Company”) of the services and/or products that they offer through the website incomeway.com and all subsequent pages found on said site.By submitting the online order form, Customer hereby agrees to the following:
- Customer agrees to pay for services rendered in advance of each monthly service term.
- Customer agrees to be bound by the service term selected on the online order form.
- Customer agrees to a no refunds policy. All purchases are non-refundable.
- Non-Payment of services shall result in a 5-day notice of disconnection. All payment failures must be cured within 5 days of notice. Customers failing to secure payment within 5 days of notice will incur service interruption and an additional $20 re-connection fee.
- Service Cancellations must be sent in by email at least 3 days prior to a charge taking place to avoid the future charges.
- Company is not responsible for data integrity on equipment reclaimed for non-payment.
- Customer agrees to adhere to the the Company Acceptable Use Policy.
- Customer agrees to adhere to the the Company Data Center Rules and Procedures.
- Customer agrees to not use more than 20% of server resources, or Customer may be subject to cancellation or additional service fees.
- Customer agrees not to engage in activity that violates federal (United States), state or local laws applicable to the service terms described herein.
- Company reserves the right to discontinue service to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including the Acceptable Use Policy, Data Center Rules and Procedures, and Terms of Services.
- Additionally, in consideration for hosting services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound to the following terms:1. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and the employees and agents of Company (each an “Indemnified Party”) against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.2. Limitation on Company Liability. Company shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against Company for any damages whatsoever to Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to Company with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR (ii) ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE.3. Arbitration. ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
Notices. Unless otherwise specified herein, any notices or other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be sufficiently given if in writing and delivered personally or sent by facsimile transmission, internationally recognized overnight courier, registered or certified mail, to the address or facsimile number of Customer as set forth in the Service Descriptions or Company as set forth below. Such notices or other communications shall be deemed received (i) on the date delivered, if delivered personally, (ii) on the date that return confirmation is received, if sent by facsimile, (iii) on the business day (or, if international, on the second business day) after being sent by an internationally recognized overnight air courier or (iv) five days after being sent, if sent by first class registered mail, return receipt requested. Income Way INC. 149 N. Stone Mountain Dr. ST. George, UT 84770
Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Miscellaneous. Failure by either Company or Customer to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any rights with respect hereto or the failure to exercise any option provided hereunder shall in no way be considered to be waiver of such provisions, rights or options, or to in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Ownership. The site’s services provided including scripts, domain name, space on servers, etc. will remain the property of Company and Company only leases these services to Customer. Customer may not transfer said property to other service providers. Domain names, etc. that need to be registered with third party providers will be registered under the Company and will remain the Company’s property.
Content. Customer will be completely responsible for content found on the leased site and will be responsible for making sure that the content of the site does NOT contain any of the following:
a) Adult content: including links to or about partial and full nude people.
b) Offensive content: content or links to content that may be offensive to people.
c) Illegal content: content or links to copyrighted information where the owner does not own the copyright, or other content that may be illegal.
d) Unethical content: content or links to content that may not be illegal but is not fair to others (example: sites that teach how to cheat other companies or people. Sites that sell spam methods) etc.
UNSOLICITED EMAIL POLICY
Customer will not use unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) to advertise their leased site. Nor will they allow their customer or site members to do so. unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) is defined as contacting someone electronically (by email or other electonic means) that you have no prior relations with. Buying a list from a business that claims that their list has opted in is still considered SPAM. The person has not opted in to receive email from YOU. However, there are email services that will send ads out to THEIR OWN lists. These emailed ads must be Can SPAM Act compliant and must be made up of people that have opted in to this particular list.
Affiliates will not use unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) to advertise incomeway. unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) is defined as contacting someone electronically (by email or other electonic means) that you have no prior relations with. Buying a list from a business that claims that their list has opted in is still considered SPAM. The person has not opted in to receive email from YOU. However, there are email services that will send ads out to THEIR OWN lists. These emailed ads must be Can SPAM Act compliant and must be made up of people that have opted in to this particular list.
Affiliates are paid by Paypal. To a verified Paypal account. Affiliates earn 50% of their referrals monthly fee and for each month that a referral keeps their site and pays for it. Affiliates do not earn money on other add-on services offered by Income Way Inc. nor does the affiliate earn money from set-up fees that are charged to the client. Affiliates are paid for earnings earned 2 weeks previously. Affiliates must use their referral link provided to them (UNMODIFIED) to receive credit for a referral. As we take every precaution to make sure that a referral is placed under the correct affiliate, Company is not responsible for missdirected referrals, incorrect links or incorrect usage of referral links, that may result in an affiliate not getting credit for a referral.
Affiliate checks are not sent out unless the affilaite has filled out an approriate United States IRS form, links are found in the affiliate’s area.
Affiliates may not refer them self or get a site using their own referral link or anyone in the same household.
If an affiliate does not provide Income Way Inc. with the proper information, including IRS tax forms within 1 year of the first money earned then the affiliate’s account will be closed and all undistributed earnings will become property of Income Way Inc.
IncomeWay.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IncomeWay.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information
- Website URLs
- other information relevant to creating an account for you and contacting you about said account.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We send promotional emails.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
IncomeWay.com is a website that leases advertising websites. IncomeWay.com and its ad sites link to and references other websites that are not controlled by IncomeWay.com. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Since TopSurfer.com is a marketing company any and all information given to TopSurfer.com will be used for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to email you or market to you then do not sign-up for an account.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at and your account will be canceled: email@example.com
Or postal address: Income Way Inc., 149 N. Stone Mountain Dr., ST. George, UT 84770 USA
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have signed-up for an account with us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Income Way Inc., 149 N. Stone Mountain Dr., ST George, UT 84770 USA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.