By submitting the online order form, Customer hereby agrees to the following:
Additionally, in consideration for hosting services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound to the following terms:
1. Indemnification. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company and the employees and agents of Company (each an "Indemnified Party") against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, "Losses") to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
2. Limitation on Company Liability. Company shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against Company for any damages whatsoever to Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to Company with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR (ii) ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE.
3. Arbitration. ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
4. Notices. Unless otherwise specified herein, any notices or other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be sufficiently given if in writing and delivered personally or sent by facsimile transmission, internationally recognized overnight courier, registered or certified mail, to the address or facsimile number of Customer as set forth in the Service Descriptions or Company as set forth below. Such notices or other communications shall be deemed received (i) on the date delivered, if delivered personally, (ii) on the date that return confirmation is received, if sent by facsimile, (iii) on the business day (or, if international, on the second business day) after being sent by an internationally recognized overnight air courier or (iv) five days after being sent, if sent by first class registered mail, return receipt requested. Income Way INC. 6296 Freedom Hill Way, Herriman UT 84096, Facsimile Number (800)403-2270.
5. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
6. Miscellaneous. Failure by either Company or Customer to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement or any rights with respect hereto or the failure to exercise any option provided hereunder shall in no way be considered to be waiver of such provisions, rights or options, or to in any way affect the validity of this Agreement. If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
7. Ownership. The site's services provided including scripts, domain name, space on servers, etc. will remain the property of Company and Company only leases these services to Customer. Customer may not transfer said property to other service providers. Domain names, etc. that need to be registered with third party providers will be registered under the Company and will remain the Company's property.
8. Content . Customer will be completely responsible for content found on the leased site and will be responsible for making sure that the content of the site does NOT contain any of the following:
a) Adult content: including links to or about partial and full nude people.
b) Offensive content: content or links to content that may be offensive to people.
c) Illegal content: content or links to copyrighted information where the owner does not own the copyright, or other content that may be illegal.
d) Unethical content: content or links to content that may not be illegal but is not fair to others (example: sites that teach how to cheat other companies or people. Sites that sell spam methods) etc.
UNSOLICITED EMAIL POLICY
Customer will not use unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) to advertise their leased site. Nor will they allow their customer or site members to do so. unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) is defined as contacting someone electronically (by email or other electonic means) that you have no prior relations with. Buying a list from a business that claims that their list has opted in is still considered SPAM. The person has not opted in to receive email from YOU. However, there are email services that will send ads out to THEIR OWN lists. These emailed ads must be Can SPAM Act compliant and must be made up of people that have opted in to this particular list.
We do not sell, rent or give your information to other companies without your permission.
Affiliates will not use unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) to advertise incomeway. unsolicited bulk mail (SPAM) is defined as contacting someone electronically (by email or other electonic means) that you have no prior relations with. Buying a list from a business that claims that their list has opted in is still considered SPAM. The person has not opted in to receive email from YOU. However, there are email services that will send ads out to THEIR OWN lists. These emailed ads must be Can SPAM Act compliant and must be made up of people that have opted in to this particular list.
Affiliates are paid by Company check mailed out by standard priority U.S. Postal Service mail or by Payza.com account. Affiliates earn $10 per month that a referral keeps their site and pays for it. Affiliates are paid for earnings earned 2 weeks previously. Affiliates must use their referral link provided to them (UNMODIFIED) to receive credit for a referral. As we take every precaution to make sure that a referral is placed under the correct affiliate, Company is not responsible for missdirected referrals, incorrect links or incorrect usage of referral links, that may result in an affiliate not getting credit for a referral.
Affiliate checks are not sent out unless the affilaite has filled out an approriate United States IRS form, links are found in the affiliate's area.
Affiliates may not refer them self or get a site using their own referral link or anyone in the same household.
If an affiliate does not provide Income Way Inc. with the proper information, including IRS tax forms within 1 year of the first money earned then the affiliate's account will be closed and all undistributed earnings will become property of Income Way Inc.